Posing tips for the bride and groom.
You want your wedding photo album to be breath taking, but if you are like most of the human population you are uncomfortable in front of the camera, not all of us have years of experience as photographic models! I use a few tricks to make the photo sessions fun and get you looking your best, but the bride and groom can apply the following 5 tips for great wedding photos:
- Don’t pose, now that confuses you! Well it is simple if you think about posing you will automatically adopt the cliche” poses we are bombarded with everyday.
- Be comfortable, if your stance or sitting position feels uncomfortable, then there is a 100% chance it will look awkward in the photos.
- Relax, nervous faces and body language will always stick out like a sore thumb in your photos, if it means you need a glass of wine then do it.
- Work with the photographer beforehand, you will feel a lot better if you have done an engagement shoot with your photographer before the wedding and you will appreciate the results!
- It is all about angles, continually change your angle to the camera, move a hip, a foot, a leg, your chin with every shot. The camera is capturing your reflection of light so any small change of angle or position will be very noticeable in the photo.